How does a sale on Agorastore work?
A sale on Agorastore includes 5 major steps:
- Sign-up: During your first connection you must register on Agorastore. To do that you can click on "Sign-up" at any time, located top left. Once registration is complete, a confirmation email is sent to you to validate your email address. You must click on the link in the email to validate your registration.
- Make a bid: Enter the amount of your bid on the information sheet of the product you would like to buy. This must be above the minimum bid amount indicated in the price. Then you must accept the terms of sale after accepting the seller's own General Terms and Conditions for the product concerned.
- Win the auction: If another buyer makes a higher bid than yours you will be notified by email. Otherwise, at the end of the auction, you will be emailed that you have won the auction.
We advise you to connect to Agorastore a few minutes before the end of the auction to monitor the articles on which you have bid. Last bids are often made in this period. The sale is legally concluded upon email confirmation from the seller.
- Pay for the product: You then need to pay for the goods by the means proposed (According to the General Terms and Conditions of the product: on Agorastore.fr by credit card, or by Credit Card, Cheque or Cash to the address indicated for payment).
The payment address is usually indicated in the product information and will also be included in the mail confirming that you have won the auction.
- Collect your product: You can then collect your product from the address indicated in the email confirming that you have won the auction. Do not forget to take along the receipt that will be provided to you upon payment.
For further explanation on the Agorastore selling process: click here
Asking a question about a product
If you have any questions about the technical features or want to see a product, you can contact the seller via the option " Enter your question " on the product's page.
You will receive an answer in this same location and in your mailbox.
Are there any fees for the buyer?
There is no additional cost for the purchaser. The displayed price is the final price of the product.
Is there a warranty on the products?
All products on Agorastore are sold as-is.
It is advisable to ask the seller about the state of products via the " Questions and Answers " section in the product description.
Is it possible to see the products?
Visiting days may be arranged by the sellers. They are mentioned as appropriate in the product description.
Otherwise you can also send a request to the seller via the product sheet. Use the option " Enter your question ". The seller will reply by email and will also be able to publish their response on the site in this same location.
How do I sell on Agorastore?
Agorastore is dedicated to the sales of authorities and public sector firms. So you won't find goods offered by individuals.
To sell goods on our site, please visit our " Sell " page by clicking here.
Who can sell goods on Agorastore?
Only vendors, administrations, government agencies or large companies complying with precise specifications can sell goods on Agorastore.
So you won't find goods offered by individuals.
In addition, players offering goods for sale on Agorastore are recognised for their responsibility and respect a charter for which most elements are detailed in the General Terms and Conditions. This ensures the responsibility of the seller and therefore the proper conduct of the sale.
For more information on selling on Agorastore: click here