To ensure everyone is kept safe, please follow these instructions for picking up your item.
- An appointment time must be agreed (with specific date and time) with written confirmation.
- You must provide a copy of all the required paperwork (see your confirmation email) - the seller cannot make copies for you. Please bring your own pen.
- Keep contact to a minimum, the seller will not be able to assist with picking up the item.
Take preventative measures :
- Social distancing - keep one metre apart from other people.
- Greet each other without shaking hands or making physical contact.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water. If washing is not possible, use hand sanitiser.
- Wear a mask and avoid touching it.
- Do not touch your face
You may be refused collection of your item if you fail to adhere to the terms and conditions above. Our customer service department is on hand at firstname.lastname@example.org .